Dr. Prathap Parvataneni is a renowned orthopaedic surgeon working at Sankhya Hospital. He has a special interest and mainly focuses on Complex Trauma, Spine, Replacement surgery and Minimally Invasive surgeries. He has done Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery from Rajarajeshwari Medical College and Hospital, Bengaluru, Karnataka. He also did his Master of Surgery in Orthopaedics, form SDUMC, Kolar, Karnataka.
- Functional outcome in the surgical management of Bi-malleolar fractures in the adults – First Author
- Functional outcome in the surgical management of midshaft clavicle fractures fixed with pre-countered plates in adults – Second Author
- How common it is?? How often we miss it??? – Corresponding Author
- The credibility of locking plate in the treatment of distal end radius fractures with the intra-articular extension – First author.
- Cysticercosis of foot: A rare diagnosis in the rare location – First Author
- One stage deformity correction of the stiff non-union in midshaft metatarsal fracture by open reduction and internal fixation with locking recon plate – Second Author.